Contact Form

 

Maths " volume and area" presentation


This is the first presentation of maths. We are required to form a group and we have to choose a topic to study and also present it to our classmates. Among the various choices of topic, we have chosen "cone". We have to present about the area and volume of cone and its frustum.

This is our presentation slides.


lifelong learning
Reflection
communication skills
thinking and problem solving skills
I felt quite surprising when I heard there would be a mathematics presentation. This is really the first time for me to present something about mathematics in front of our fellow classmates. Such a great experience ! Besides, I have learnt a lot of things instead just doing mathematics exercises on paper. I have improved my presentation skills. That is why I felt I have "lifelong learning". Then, in the form of group, of course I have learnt to improve my communication skills, no only group interactions but also public communication because we have to present our findings. Moreover, I have learnt more thinking and problem solving skills as well due to I have to ask solve the problem if our classmates couldn't solve the questions that given by our group.




Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply