Contact Form

 

INTRODUCTION


Hi ! welcome to MOMO's eportfolio ! I am Mok Po Yi (0318207) and my nickname is MOMO. I spent my awesome 5 years high school life in Kuen Cheng High School. I am currently studying Foundation in Natural and Built Environment (FNBE ) in Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. I am FNBE's April intake student. This is a programme which aims to provide necessary knowledge to pursue a degree in Architect or Quantity Surveying. Okay back to my biography. I am a girl who has a strong passion on designing , discovering and inventing a new thing. The aim i came for this programme is to pursue my dream and I would like to prove that I can transform my dream into reality ( which is working in construction area) 

This is an eportfolio for recording my studies. It will note down my whole process of foundation and what have i learned as well as experienced in this programme. Assignments will be posted in my eportfolio :)

My website is kind of simple but i am still loving it because I like SIMPLE ! Hope you enjoy it !


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply