Contact Form

 

English II - Comparative essay


This is the very first assignment of ENG II in the beginning of semester 2. We are required to write a comparative essay to compare two movies. The options of the movie theme include Horror films and James Bond films. We have to select the movie genre which are we going to do then we can start to choose the films. We should also decide to write an essay about a comparism of similarities or contrast of difference of the films. Researches about the movies should have be done as well.

After much consideration, I have chosen horror movies as my movie genre. Then, I have decided to choose "Monster House" and "As above so below" as the movie that I am going to compare as well.



This is my final essay 




Reflection



lifelong learning
self discipline knowledge
thinking and problem solving skills

From this assignment, I have learned a lot that I didn't learn before from books or texts. I learned things from watching movie ! I was quite surprising that I have never tried to observe so much from a movie until I have met this assignment. Observation and investigation are required when we are watching the movies and so only I can compare both movies. I can say that it was really crazy when I have to observe and think rationally when I am so afraid of watching both movies but its was really a great experience for me in FNBE. Therefore, I have to deal with myself to solve the problem that I faced which is my fear. I watched the movie with friends ! (Thanks a lot !)  Besides, self discipline is needed so that I can manage my time properly to finish my tasks. Learning is essential as well as every assignment is lesson for us to learn. This assignment made me to observe and think more during watching movie. I personally enjoyed this assignment as I can learn while entertaining myself.

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply