Contact Form

 

Weekly journal 4 & 5

Since I have already showed the my categorised photos album at class so I didn't upload it seperately. By the way, this week I will upload my coffee table book layout. The layout below is just the photo composition. I not yet finish editting my photos but I have a direction to go on which is Vintage and retro for my photos because the period when Art Deco was trending is about 1930-an. Therefore, Vintage retro can make it more interesting.And I will add some colour to make it look more playful instead of boring building. Let's back to RETRO !

This is the concept for my photo editing. Basically it will look like this and this is one page.

Original


Edited






This is just the layout for my coffee table book. The cover will be designed with Art Deco pattern as background and a big title. My conclusion will put at the back of the book.




Questions

  1. Is the vintage and retro concept ok ? or I need to find another concept for my photo editing ?
  2. Instead of white colour as background, what colour is suitable for background ? or can I use Art Deco geometric pattern to act as the background for the whole book ?

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply