Contact Form

 

EPC - individual oral presentation 1


This is the very first individual oral presentation I had in my foundation life. Firstly, we have to decide to research on traditional dwellings in the world or religious building. The one that I have selected is the traditional dwellings and I am going to focus on the Beijing Courtyard house. We have to prepare a presentation slides and present in front of classmates within 6-10 minutes.

This is my presentation slides




Reflection
communication skills
self discipline knowledge
lifelong learning

 From this assignment, I really had a very great experience as I had my first try to present individually infornt of the class. I really learnt a lot as I have discovered one of the great architecture example in the world. I found out the difference of the courtyard house and Malaysia house. The culture differences have been shown as well. Besides, I have also improved my communication skills as I have improved my presentation skills. I practiced many times because I believed that practice makes perfect. Presentation skills indicate communications with public for me. I have also checked my English pronunciations for many times to ensure I get the appropriate English pronunciations. Grammar error in the slides has been checked for many times as well. I did gained a lot from this assignment and really cherish it !


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply