Contact Form

 

ENG II - Research assignment

This assignment will focus on comparative research which is compare the similarities and the difference between two business. We are required to study 2 trade of business in Klang Valley and compare both of them.The business must be the same kind business and the business also have to be business which have ran for around 10-15 years. The assignment must be conducted through interviews and get the data from the interviewer. Internet and book researches are needed as well. Then, we need to write a detail report as well as present what have we found in front of the class.

In this assignment, we can learn how to present our findings of our research in a formal presentation and also understand how the business running as well as giving out the strategies to improve the business.

This is the project brief




We are required to form a group to complete this task. Our group members include Sonia, Jack , Ryan, Joyce, Ray, Leviss and me ! Besides, we have chosen Saloon as our theme for the assignment. We have visited 77 unisex saloon which located at Sungai Way new village and GC hair studio and academy which located at Bandar Puteri Puchong.

This is our report



And the artistic cover


And so, this is our presentation slides.




Behind the scenes
Here comes some photos of our interview !

77 unisex saloon


GC Hair studio and academy



Reflections
Interpersonal skills
Communication skills
Lifelong learning
In a nutshell, I have improved my communication skills and also interpersonal skills while completing this task. Group members have to communicate very well and also compromise so that work can be done without arguments. Besides, I have also learnt a lot from interviewing, documentations, video recording and presentations. My group members make me feel more confident to speak infront of class. (Thanks a lot ! ) And so I felt I have get a lot of advantages from this project. Of course, I have also definitely know more about saloon business that normally I will not go and ask some details like what we did in the interview. Comparing skills have improved as well while visiting these two saloon. We also have solved a lot of problem such as searching saloon and time management and etc. Moreover, I felt thankful to my group members who push me and teach me how to present in a better way. Appreciate this assignment so much !









Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply