Contact Form

 

Basic Accounting - Financial Analysis Ratio

We are required to form a group of 3 (maximum) to complete the task. We have to select a big company which sells products. Then, we have to read their annual report (for last 2 years) and do some analyse if the company is worthy to invest by calculating their financial ratio and intrepretation from the report. We also have to calculate the P/E ratio.

After considerations, we had decided to select Yamaha as our choice.



The report is as shown as below.





Thinking and problem solving skills
Reflection
Communication skills
Lifelong learning


 From this assignment, I have improved my thinking and problem solving skills as I tried so hard to solve the calculations. Communication with group member is necessary as well to avoid disagreements. I know more about YAMAHA this company as well. I have also learnt a lot from this assignment by reading company annual report that I have never tried before. Great experience !

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply