Contact Form

 

CTS Idea Journal 1 - Imagine that you are a Monster

monster

What else will I have if I am a monster ? Am I a scary monster ? 

There are many question marks in my mind. Well anyway this is the first idea journal for the subject of Creative Thinking Skills (CTS). The topic of this journal is Imagine that you are a Monster. Creativity is an important thing to imagine. I used to imagine myself to become a Monster since I am young. If I am a monster, I will have my ideal power to make myself become a unique monster. We are required to make few mind maps and doodling for the idea journal so that we can develop our idea in a right way.

The following pictures are the work that i have done. There are 5 pages of my idea journal.




First page : What is a monster?
I elaborate on my thoughts toward monster in doodling way.


Second page: My characteristics
This is a mind map of my characteristics


Third page: Details on me
This is a page to let me elaborate on my two selected characteristics which can relate to my monster.


Forth page: Transformation
I doodle and explore the detail parts of me to transform into monster.


Fifth page: Final product
I draw the final monster of mine and also listed down the profile of the monster as well as the super power of it.



Reflection

Lifelong learning
self discipline knowledge
Thinking & problem solving skills



My monster is a combination of CUTE and SCARY elements. My monster is kind of simple because I want to make my monster in the form of cartoon. I love this assignment very much due to I love to imagine something interesting like this assignment. I can also create and invent the new monster of mine in this assignment. This all can develop my creativity and inspire me with many ideas so that i can complete this assignment. I have learned so much from this project and I hope I will have more assignment like this in future so my foundation life will be interesting and wonderful !

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply