Contact Form

 

ENBE Project 1 + Janda Baik Trip

enbe


Say Hi to FNBE APRIL 2014 intakes !!! 


Let me introduce our ENBE very first project. This project name is REPRESENTING NATURE - THE HABITAT INFO GRAPHIC POP UP POSTER. The project is divided into group work (20%) and also individual work (10%). The main tasks of this assignment are Documentary video, The info graphic pop up poster and individual scrapbook journal. In order to collect data for the main tasks of our first project, we have to go for site visit at Janda Baik for 3 days 2 night from 11th April to 13th April 2014.

This is our video.






Futhermore, I am going to show our group info graphic pop up poster. We made a lot of efforts on this assignment in a period of time. The topic of our poster is SURVIVAL OF ANTS. We have observed the ants in site observations at Janda Baik so our group decided to focus on one specific topic and trying our best to make it interesting. Our poster theme is UNDERGROUND and also many 3D ants on it. Let's see our hard work!

The posters are arranged in ascending order.











The posters must be presented in a horizontal line so that every poster can be linked in one story line. That is what we wanted to show people the effort that we have made.


The presentation video,





Dear group mates and the final poster


 Here comes the third task of the first ENBE project which is the individual scrapbook.  The scrapbook  journal should show our personal thoughts and experiences from our site  visit by using diagram,  photography and short text to express everything. The following  diagrams are my scrapbook journal. 






                                        Created with flickr slideshow.

Reflection 

Communication skills
Self discipline knowledge
Lifelong learning


This ENBE project really benefits me a lot as i can gain much knowledge on natural and built environment. This project let us to escape away from the city and take a short break in a greenish resort-- D'ARK resort in Janda Baik for couple days. Not only that, we learned a lot too from the site visit as we learn how to enjoy and appreciate the mother nature. Besides, we experienced much from this project yet we can know more about our group member and get along with each others. TEAMWORK is one of the most element we have to put to use in this project. Compromise and Discuss with group members make me learned a lot. In addition, the next thing that i have been taught is Time Management. I have to manage my time with a time table to make sure everything goes well and completed in time. Do manage my time so i can have my personal time for my hobbies and yet self discipline is taught. Next, the individual work taught me to summarise my journey, knowledge and information in diagrams and short text form. I have also improved my design skills from doing my scrapbook journal. 

Behind the scene - TEAMWORK 


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply