Contact Form

 

ENBE The Journal 3 - 5 senses in Kuala Lumpur

5senses



This is the third journal for this subject and this time this journal is really fun because we would have to go for site visit to Kuala Lumpur ! There are some options for the site visit and they are Petaling Street / Bukit Bintang / Masjid Jamek and Jalan Tuanky Abdul Rahman / Dataran Merdeka area. We are required to go our site visit and record the 5 senses in our site. We have to see, hear, taste, touch and smell our site. Visual note taking is needed as well. Besides, we have to make 7-10 pages of journal to express what have we recorded in our site visit. I went to Petaling street with a bunch of friends.





These are my work on this assignment.


1st page 

2nd page


 3rd page


 4th page


 5th page

 6th page

 7th page


Reflection

Lifelong learning
Thinking and problem solving skills
Interpersonal skill



There is no doubt that this is the most interesting journal I have ever have ! I have to experience my site and meanwhile I had fun ! I have improved my interpersonal and communication skills as I have to get along with my friends to go for site visit so that we all can accomplish the site visit successfully. Besides, I have improved my problem solving skills as well because I really thought much on  how to do this journal so that my journal is involved the 5 senses. 






Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply