Contact Form

 

CTS Idea Journal 3 - My best friend monster event

IDJ 3


Okay this is the third Idea Journal and it is all about my best friend monster event. We have a find a best friend for our monster and then create an event for the best friend monster.(The best friend monster must be our course mate's work) The event options are included Birthday party , Wedding and sports game. The best friend monster that I have selected is Thien Hee's T-X and MiMi was going to organize a birthday party for him ! We are required to make a journal for the process on how to organize that particular event. It sounds interesting ! 

There are 6 pages of the planning of the birthday party of T-X . The following images are the work of mine ! 


1st page

2nd page

 3rd page

 4th page

5th page

6th page

Reflection

lifelong learning

Self discipline knowledge
Thinking & problem solving skills


Although this journal is simple but I did spend much time on thinking how to plan a organised birthday party for T-X. It is really difficult to be creative on other's monster instead of own monster cause we have to investigate much on the characteristics of other's monster. Besides, I learned lifelong learning as I have to learn to be more creative in my daily life. Self discipline is improved.Time management is vital as well so that I can finish other assignment at the same time instead of just thinking to finish this task only.


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply