Contact Form

 

ENBE The Journal 2 - Nature Conservation : Coral reefs

NATURE CONSERVATION - CORAL REEFS


Hey ! What's that colourful thing ? Oh my God that's coral reefs ! Guess what am I going to do about this ? 


Okay! This is the second journal for ENBE this subject.This journal want us to study more about nature conservation. Nature conservation is a hot issue nowadays since the earth is facing many problems so that we have to learn how to conserve nature and also the importance to conserve the mother nature. We are required to make a 5 pages journal to show what have we understand and also studied as well as researched. The topic I have chosen is Coral reefs because they are really facing a lot of problems and the main point is they are endangered ! Let's see what have I done for this journal based on my knowledge.




This is the 1st page
I explained what is nature conservation based on my understanding



This is the 2nd page of my the journal
I have listed out the research i have done for coral reefs.




This is 3rd page.
I drew some comics to explain the threats and consequences of coral reefs destruction.



This is the 4th page
The comics have shown how to conserve the coral reefs in a good way.


5th page is the last page
This page mainly about conclusion on what have i learnt and also some references for this journal.





Reflection


In this priceless chance, I get to learn about managing limited time to finish a lot of tasks in a period of time. I have never been finished a journal in such a short time with just two days OMG I have done this journal when mid-sem break and I still remember I have a malacca trip so i have to finish in in a rush way. Thanks for the journal that it taught me to manage my time properly to finish my work in a faster way yet not in a simply way.

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply