Contact Form

 

CTS Idea Journal 2 - Create a hideout for your monster.

MONSTER'S HIDEOUT

This is a journal for us to create a special hideout for the monster designed by us.



The journal will have 5 pages. We are required to make a journal to build and design a so called-house as well as the interior and plan of the hideout of our monster so that he or she or it can have own "house".If you remember, my monster is a purple spirit-like monster named as MIMI ! I have plenty design for my monster - MIMI's hideout just to create a comfortable hideout for her to live.The hideout has a name called REGENBOGEN.


 1st page- Introduction to hideout
I draw out what i think about hideout.




2nd page- Requirement of the hideout
I focus on the basic and special requirement for the hideout of my monster




3rd page- Map of the hideout
I have shown the location of the hideout and some basic information of it.




4th page- The layout of the hideout
I have drawn the elevation view of the hideout and the plan view of it as well.




5th page- the details of the hideout
I drew the detail part of the hideout to show more about it 



Reflection

Lifelong learning
Thinking & problem solving skills
self discipline knowledge


To be honest, this kind of journal is the assignment i like the most. I enjoy being creative on designing a hideout for my monster. Originality is important for this journal since we have to create a special hideout just for our monster. Besides, time management is vital as well because we cannot just stucked on this journal if we don't have any inspiration ended up make everything slowed down. I have also learnt to see things in different angle as well cause I have to think a real suitable hideout design for MIMI in her side.

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply