Contact Form

 

Idea Journal 4 - Compilation



The last task of the idea journal for CTS is Compilation. We are required to make our own "book" for our own monster. It sounds fun actually. The cover has to be like our own monster's autobiography. My monster - MIMI will like it as well I guess haha. I named the book as MY LAZY STORY.

The following is my work

The cover

The spine

The back cover

I paid effort on this compilation because it is really interesting and I had fun on it. The background is rainbow themed if you know MIMI's hideout is a rainbow shaped and it is rainbow colour as well.( please refer to IDJ2 ) The title is according to MIMI's personality just because mimi is lazy. I learnt much from this compilation as I need to manage my time to finish both Journal in a period of time. I love this compilation ! 


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply