Contact Form

 

EPC - individual oral presentation 2

This is the second individual oral presentation for effective public communication this subject. We have to select a theme from either mural art or park or garden. Then, we have to prepare a presentation slides and present it in front of the class within 2-3 minutes. This presentation is similar with the previous one. The theme that I have selected is Park or garden and the park thaT I have decided to do is Kelana Jaya Lake Park.



The following is my presentation slides




Reflection


communication skills

lifelong learning 
self discipline knowledge

From this task, I have learnt a lot from researching on the park. We usually play or walk in the park but we didn't know so much about it. I have learnt to appreciate the park as the pollution in the park is getting serious day by day. I can also learn many awareness about environment from this task. Then, communication skills surely would be improved as well because I had my second chance to present in front of the class individually. This time is a little bit more challenging as the presentation duration has been cut off until 3-4 minutes so that I have to summarize my findings and straight to the point. I really learnt a lot from this project and I thought about lecturer's feedback toward previous presentation. I tried my best to improve from previous presentation. Appreciate this assignment so much as it made me be brave to talk in front of people and this is very useful for us in future.

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply