Contact Form

 

CL project 2 - Sustainable Landscape


This is the second assignment of CL this subject. The main objective of this project is to introduce different types of landscape as a sense of value and focus interest in designed environment. We are required to make a 8 pages A4 pamphelet about this topic. We firstly need to choose an international case studies and then will follow by a local case study. The international case study that I have chosen is Seoul, Korea and the local one is Kelana Jaya LRT station. We need to study the green technologies that have been implemented at the international case study and then improve the local case study. We need to do site visit as well so that we will know what should be improved.


The following photos is my work on the pamphelet.

 







 

 





Reflection


Lifelong learning

Self discipline knowledge

Thinking and problem solving skills


In this assignment, I really learnt a lot that I can study and investigate on the green and sustainable technologies in SEOUL such beautiful yet awesome city. I realised that Malaysia has a lot of places need to improve so that can be more sustainable. Next, I do improved my self discipline and then I can manage my time to finish this all hand-drawn phampelet. Then, I do solve problems also because of the layout of the pamphelet is really hard to be organised.

Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply