Contact Form

 

CL project 3 - Landscape project


This is the third and also the final project of CL this subject. The main aim of this project is to understand basic landscape architecture drawings as a means of communication and representation of ideas. This is a group work project as we need to form a 6 person group and find a 10m x 10m site and then make a green space proposal after analysis. We are required to make two A2 boards to present our studies as well. Every group member has given work equally. Thanks to our leader! My duty is to complete the bill of quantity.

Our group want to do a garden with Japanese Zen style.



The following photos are the A2 presentation boards.Our garden named as ZIWA.




The following slide is our group's proposal.


           



Reflection



Lifelong learning

communication skills
thinking and problem solving skills


In this assignment, I do appreciate what have I learnt because it is really benefit for us. I never try to do Bill of quantity before and then I get the chance to learn about it. Although that is not a 100% right BQ but at least I tried. Next, I have improved the communication skills as this is a group work so that everything need to discuss then only can approve. If not, misunderstanding will occur very easily and affect our works.


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply