Contact Form

 

ENG 1 - Oral presentation

New york



This is the second project of ENGLISH 1 this subject. The name of the project is as shown as the title of the post -- Oral Presentation.




As the first ENG1 assignment is individual work so that this assignment will be group work.The objective of this assignment is to provide students a basic oral presentation. We need to form a 4-5 person group for this oral presentation. In our presentation, we have to research and deliver an oral presentation describing a future city or future plans of an existing city and our presentation has to include:


                        1.       Security
                        2.       Water and waste management
                        3.       Tourism and Hospitality
                        4.       Transport, Energy Management and Disaster Relief
                        5.       Green Building

This is our presentation slide.





Reflection

Communication skills
self discipline knowledge


thinking and problem solving skills
   
                                                                
       I have learnt a lot from this project because I did improve my self discipline to manage my time to prepare the oral presentation.Besides, I have learned to communicate with my fellow group mates for preparing the oral presentation so that we can produce a better presentation. We tried our best to get along with each other and know more about each other as well. Next, I can learn more about city planning when doing research. I should be more confident to my talking so that I can be more brave when talking infront of public.


Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply