Contact Form

 

Weekly journal 2

Weekly Journal 2

During the Christmas break holiday, I have visited plenty places with my dad by taking RAPID KL. The weather was still considered as good because it didnt rain like the other days. We took bus to Pasar Seni station then we walked to every places that I have shown below. All walking distance. The following photos is what I have captured down from some of my site.

central market







Oriental building






Old FMS Survey Office Building








Sultan Abdul Samad building




The Old OCBC bank building



Lee Rubber Building




I just visited 6 out of 10 of my sites and I am going to visit my site again very soon. Some places like oriental building and sultan abdul samad restrict visitors enter to the building interior and so i dont have idea how to take photo of its interior. I have found some information about art deco architecture in malaysia and also Mughal architecture in Kl. Besides, I need to improve my photography skills as well to capture higher quality photos for my coffee table book due to I am still not that professional in using a DSLR.





Total comment

Author

MoMo

0   comments

Cancel Reply